Coraline and all it’s supporting code, plugins, etc. is free software and is
Copyright (C) 2017,2018 Pat Deegan, psychogenic.com
It is release under the terms of the GNU General Protection License (GPL) and comes with no warranties blahblah (see the license). Libraries used to get things going may have their own licenses, see the about page for details.
Enjoy and please get in touch with feedback, tips, requests, etc.
Pre-packaged bundles are available for the Coraline core and plugins. Current version is: 1.0.15
DEB: Debian and related (Ubuntu etc)
Install these with
sudo dpkg -i name.deb
- Required: Coraline Core (DEB) (comes with Notifications and In-App Browser plugins)
- Optional: BLE plugin
Also requires Gattlib++ support (packages: Gattlib++ DEB and Gattlib DEB)
- Optional: Device plugin (DEB)
Requires libqt5systeminfo5, which can be installed with apt-get
- Optional: SQLite plugin (DEB)
Requires libqt5sql5, which can be installed with apt-get
RPM: RedHat and related
These were generated by alien, and are basically untested at this point–get in touch with any experiences info!
- Required: Coraline Core (RPM) (comes with Notifications and In-App Browser plugins)
- Optional: BLE plugin (RPM)
Also requires Gattlib++ support (packages: Gattlib++ RPM and Gattlib RPM)
- Optional: Device plugin (RPM)
- Optional: SQLite plugin (RPM)
Coraline source code is available on the github repo.
Source for plugins is being released, available through various dedicated repositories… check out the coraline-* stuff on the psychogenic github.